1. At the time or before collecting the personal information, we identify the main purpose for which the information is being collected.
2. We normally collect and use the personal information solely with the objective to fulfill the purposes (those are specified by us) and for other compatible purposes. The personal information, we collect from you, makes it confidential unless we are required to release the information by the law or to protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers or Franchisees.
3. We retain the personal information as long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of certain purposes or requirements like understanding customers needs to enhance relationships and develop various statistical data, provide services and products and develop product use trends.
4. We collect personal information by fair and lawful means and where it is appropriate. The information is collected with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
5. The personal data submitted by an individual should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and to the extent of its necessity. Make sure the personal data or information submitted should be accurate, up-to-date and complete.
6. We make sure in protecting the personal information by reasonable security safeguards against any kind of loss or theft, unauthorized access, use or modification, copying, and disclosure.
7. We make good and faithful efforts to provide you the access to your personal information upon request and allow you to correct the personal data or delete it (if it is inaccurate) when it is reasonably possible.
Our main aim is to conduct the business operation in accordance with these principles, which ensures that the confidentiality of all the personal information is safe, protected, and well-maintained.